Friday, January 22, 2010

Someone Please Call 911!!!!

In light of recent events I thought I'd take advantage of my new blog to reach out to the victims of the Haiti earthquake. One of my friends was playing Wyclef Jean's "Please Call 911" and I made a terrible joke. "Yeah them muf***as need to call more than that LMAO" NOT FUNNY!!! I thought about how it would feel to be suddenly trapped under literally a ton of rubble for a week listening to the cries of your trapped family fade to silence. I received a knock on the door asking for donations and so I gave the 5 bucks I had on me. Not a huge donation. But it was something. Making a difference does not require the utmost efforts from a few. Instead what is needed is minor contributions from all of us. Donate food, clothes, money..SOMETHING!! We can all afford to give up something in order to help. Make A Difference.. thats all im tryna say. >>>Heres Wyclef>>>


No comments:

Post a Comment